Monday, February 6, 2012

oh la la, I've got a new job!

this is not me by the way...

Yes, I've been a very busy girl,mom, designer,contractor 
and multi tasker, and I can finally announce that
 I am starting a new job at Metropolis interior architects
in Oslo.
They are very talented and I'm sure it will be both interesting and
inspiring! I will sure miss my old job, and the fantastic people working there.
This year is looking good, with a new job and a 
new house( in about three weeks time..)
I can't wait:)

12 comments:

Casa Très Chic said...

OH, how nice.
I wish you lots of success and happiness in this new phase of your life.
Warm hugs to you.
Tereza

j said...

Congratulations on your new job and new home! New jobs can be very exciting and a new house will be so much fun!

superstudio said...

Gratulerer med ny jobb, og velkommen til oss:)

Camilla and Kwong said...

Ahhh. I will miss you here at Sias, you have been a great and inspirational colleague.I look forward to see the new house and all the exciting new things you will do in your new job : ) I know you will do great!

design elements said...

new home... new job... congrats! lots of success and happiness for you

hug

Maria

Marie said...

Velkommen til oss, Henriette ;)
Klem Marie

Emilie's daughter said...

Wow! Sounds exciting and terrific! Congratulations! That's really cool!

-Courtney Lane- {blog} said...

Congratulations!! So exciting for you!

Fargerike Dagny said...

Gratulerer, søta!! :D

Nin said...

Grattis med både jobb og hus!
Du har en snasen blogg!

Klem fra det våte vestland!

Mat på Bordet said...

Gratulerer med ny jobb Henriette! Super spennende at du skal begynne å jobbe på Metropolis!

Ann Kristin said...

Lykke til med ny jobb, høres veldig spennende ut :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...